About MY ART
I am most influenced by the people, places and events that have impacted my life; and my art is a reflection of what motivates me. A native of Colorado, I relocated to Wyoming and now call Laramie home. In addition to earning a BA in Molecular Biology at the University of Colorado (1998), I earned my BFA in Art at the University of Wyoming (2015).
SHOWS & AWARDS:
• Coal Creek Uptown Exhibit, June 2017 | Laramie, Wyoming
• Coal Creek Downtown Exhibit, May 2017 | Laramie, Wyoming
• The Journey: Take a Walk With Me, April 2017 | Gallery 234, University of Wyoming | A collaboration with Albany County School's Personalized Learning Services students to redefine what it means to be human.
• Artist Talk, The Journey: Take a Walk With Me, April 2017 | Shepherd Symposium | University of Wyoming
• The Love Letters, watercolor and ink -- To Denver, With Love Juried Exhibit, February 2017 | Art District on Santa Fe, Denver
• Laramie Pop-Up Art Walk, September 2016
• University of Wyoming BFA Student Exhibit, Spring 2015
• UW College of Education Purchase Award, 2015
• Stuart the Bear, digital collage – UW Juried Student Exhibit, 2015
• The Hike, oil on panel – UW Juried Student Exhibit, 2014
• Coal Creek Coffee Solo Exhibit, Sumer 2014
• That Gallery, UW Visual Art’s Center, Solo photo exhibit titled Autism: Through the lens of a Mother, Spring 2014
• Refinery Fresh, watercolor – UW Juried Student Exhibit, 2013 • UW Trustees Cash Award, 2013